I’m so happy you’re here. Stacy James Design is a full-service design firm specializing in blending styles to create a space that represents the uniqueness of every client. My designs are clean, timeless and functional. My goal is to blend beauty, form and function so that your space can support you in every way imaginable.
A few fun things about me:
- As you may have figured out, Stacy James is not my name. I’m Teraza Stacy, which is pronounced as it looks, Ter-ray-zuh. Stacy James is my father’s name backward. He always inspired me to keep going and never give up on my dreams.
- I have college degrees in social work and urban planning. I currently work in child welfare. We will get into that craziness later, but know that it is all part of my journey.
- I’m an only child and now, I have my own little person to spoil. I’m a mom to the sweetest, most inquisitive 12 yr. old ever. He’s my why.
- Gardening is my stress reliever. A pretty porch and patio are must-haves.
- A few years ago we added a new edition to the family and we absolutely adore her. She is a Cavapoo named Tessa. Best decision ever – she’s cute as a button.
I look forward to working with you to bring your vision to life!